Dr. Amulya Sahu is practicing ophthalmologist in Mumbai for last 25 yrs.He is the managing & medical director of Kamal Netralaya Private Limited. This has 3 Eye hospitals in different locations in Mumbai :
1. Sahu Eye hospital A-1 Wimla apartment Marve Road Malad.
2. Chinmaya Eye Hospital D – ½ Jamuna link Road Malad.
3. Sanjukta Charitable Eye Hospital 102 Amit Towers Charkop Kandivali (West).
- MBBS – SCB Medical College Cuttack. Orissa
- M.S.Grant Medical college, Bombay.
- DOMS – College of Physicians & Surgeons Bombay.
- Instructor MSICS eye advance 2002.
- Awarded “International master – Gold Medal “by Bombay Ophthalmic association in 2003.
- Chief instructor in MSICS in BOA Annual conferences 2004.
- Instructor in Msics at AIOS conference at Banaras in 2004.
- Demonstrated his technique 3mm Msics “Stop & Chop” at different places this technique was 1st time demonstrated at Aditya Jyot eye hospital Bombay in 2005.
- Live demo of Phaco cataract surgery at Disha eye hospital, Westbengal 2003.
- Live demo of Phaco & MSICS surgery at Orrisa, June 2003.
- Live surgery demo of cataract operation Uttarakhand, India October -2011.
- Live surgery demo of cataract operation Jharkhand, India December 2012.
- Live Surgery demo of MSICS cataract surgery at Tung, Hussein eye hospital Kwalalumpur Malasia, 2007
- Chief instructor MSICS at AIOS conference at Bhubaneshwar 2005.
- Participated as instructors in various instruction courses including American Academy (AAO).
- Contributing author in international books one of his publication is clear lens extraction published in “Lens based retractive surgery.”
- Chief organizer “LIVESICS”, international live surgical workshop of SICS conducted by Bombay Ophthalmologist Association at Wokhards Eye Hospital in Mumbai.
- Presented large numbers of papers in National & International Forum.
- Invited as a chief operating surgeon for cataract by South African Government 29/4 – 3/5 ‘2013
- President – SCB Medical College Cuttak, Orrisa – Silver jubilee year.
- Secretary BOA 2003 – 2004
- Scientific Secretary of Malad Medical Association, Mumbai 2004
- Vice President BOA 2004 – 2005
- President BOA 2005 – 2006 (Silver jubilee year & MOS)
- Chairman of international society of manual joint secretary ocular Trauma society (SICS).
Lead a delegation of 30 Indians Eye Surgeons to Hong Kong, China on 25th May 2005
Lead a delegation of ophthalmologist for cataract conference at Kuala Lumpur 2007 (ISMSICS 2nd conference)
Lead a delegation of ophthalmologist for cataract conference at Indonesia 2008 (ISMSICS 3rd conference).
Lead a delegation of ophthalmologist for cataract conference at Egypt Feb 2009 (ISMSICS 4th conference).